Fightforfifteen.com strongly believes in the importance of your privacy.
How, When, and Why We Collect Information
- Mailing list. You may provide us with your email address if you wish only to join our mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Uses of Personal Information
- We will use your email address to communicate with you about David Rolf’s activities and offerings, unless you opt-out from receiving such messages. We will also use your email address for administrative purposes, such as notifying you of major Website changes, sending messages related to actions you have taken on the site or for customer service purposes. Although we hope you’ll find these communications informative and useful, if you don’t, you can always unsubscribe by following the simple instructions included in each email.
- When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- We use both your personally identifying information and certain non-personally-identifying information (such as anonymous usage data, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality of your user experience and the design of the Website and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user behavior, preferences, trends, and actions.
We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. If we receive a subpoena requesting information about you and if you have provided us with your email address, we will attempt to notify you of the subpoena at the email address that you have provided. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Website or using the Fightforfifteen.com name, to prevent bodily harm, to enforce our User Agreement, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to our site, our members, the public or Fightforfifteen.com.
In the event that Fightforfifteen.com (or substantially all of its assets) is merged with another entity, information on our visitors would be among the transferred assets.
Effective Date: March 1, 2016